Saturday, January 13, 2007

Yes's and No's

It's important when to say 'yes' and when to say 'no.'

People ask me: "Have you seen the new movie? It's really good. It's called "Code Name: The Cleaner."
"No. I haven't seen it."
"You should see it."
"actually," see, if they say it so good, and blah, blah, blah about this crappy movie, then you should give in.
"I've seen the movie... "Code Name: The Cleaner"... Yeah, that rings a bell. "
"But you just said-"
"Now that you mention it... Oh I hear my mom calling. See ya later alligator!"
"But-"
"I'll talk to you some other time. I have to go."
"But-"
"Byeeee!"
As fast as you can, run. Run, run, run. Or instead of that you could just skip a bit. Skip from "actually" to "Byeeee."
that's probably the better plan... So, why am I writing this post anyway? Why shouldn't I just stop? Oh yeah. I want to get away from my parents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home