Sunday, August 27, 2006

Nasty Advertising

Did you ever notice how many nasty slogans there are? Well, if you don't know what I mean, here's Pepsi's slogan:
"Brown and Bubbly." How would you like to drink something brown and bubbly? Here's another gross one: Back 37 years ago, when my dad was twelve, there was this slogan for Alka-Seltzer that went like this: "Plop-plop, fizz-fizz, oh what a relief it is!" I never did like Alka-Seltzer... Or how would you like to get something brown in your mail? Well, UPS can give that to you. Their slogan is "What can Brown do for you?" I don't want Brown to do anything for me! Guess who's logo is a finger with brown stuff on it. And guess what slogan goes with that logo! Follow the finger! That's Butterfinger's logo and slogan. Want one?

1 Comments:

Blogger Professor Dave said...

I think that all these slogans are really nasty. I never really did like pepsi.. But, this just lowered my opinion of it to uh... about zero. I found this blog very interesting, and think it will leave an impression on the world.

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home